Halloween is coming up soon and we have a great Disney Villain inspired sweet treat to get the party started!
These Little Mermaid Ursula Tentacles are so yummy and fun to make.
- one bag of purple Candy Melts (you can get these at Michaels, ACMoore or JoAnn Fabrics)
- big pretzel rods
- silver sprinkles
- silver edible glitter tube
- edible candy eyeballs
- microwavable bowl
- big spoon
- wax paper, paper plate and plastic knife
- First set up the table so each girl has one paper plate and one sheet of wax paper over top of the plate.
- Stick the cardboard straws into the bottom of the marshmallows.
- Melt the Candy Melts in a microwave safe bowl according to the directions on the bag.
- Using a plastic knife cover the pretzel rods with the candy melts but leave about an ice on the bottom uncovered so you can hold it.
- Roll or sprinkle the sprinkles on top right away before it starts to harden.
- Add the edible eyeballs and edible glitter too!
- Place in the fridge for 30 minutes.
Cupcakes and Lace offers unique and original Sewing, 18” Doll & Craft Kits, Patch Kits, Sewing, Crafting, Doll Workshops, Badge Workshops for Girl Scouts, Adult Sip & Sew Classes, and Birthday and Special Event Parties.