If you are a Junior Girl Scout troop looking for fun activities to earn this Jeweler badge then try out this fun necklace!
- yarn in desired colors
- wooden beads/paint/paintbrush/painters tape (to learn how to make the painted beads click here)
- jewelry string
- Start by cutting your yarn or use the small packs of yarn like we had. We use 4 packs. You can make the pom pom as big or as small as you like.
- Stack the yarn together and tie a small piece of yarn right in the center. Tie it very tight and double knot it!
- Cut off the ends of the yarn to the desired size.
- Using the jewelry string put it through the pom pom middle yarn piece
- String your beads on! Tie at the top!
Cupcakes and Lace offers unique and original Sewing, 18” Doll & Craft Kits, Patch Kits, Sewing, Crafting, Doll Workshops, Badge Workshops for Girl Scouts, Adult Sip & Sew Classes, and Birthday and Special Event Parties.