DIY American Girl 18” Doll Easter Basket & Mini Eggs Craft
We purchased these cute little Easter baskets from Oriental Trading in a big pack of 12 for $4.50. They come in several fun colors and are perfect 18” doll size or you can use them for your Build A Bear Teddy! Check out the directions below to make the Easter eggs for your doll or teddy.
- Crayola Model Magic (white…you can purchase in colors but it is more fun to color the clay yourself!)
- 3 different color markers (we chose orange, pink and blue)
- mini Easter basket
- small handful of Easter grass (we purchased this shimmery pack from Dollar Tree)
How to Make:
- Start by diving your clay into 3 small equal balls like the picture shown.
- Flatten out the clay like a pancake.
- Now take one marker and color the clay.
- Next roll and mix the clay back up into a ball to blend your colored clay together.
- Repeat steps 2-4 for all 3 balls of clay.
- Now shape your clay into tiny little egg shapes! Make as many as you like!
- Place them in your little basket on top of your Easter grass. Yay! So cute!
P.S. If you liked to make this you would love our 18” Doll Party Crafting Kit!