DIY Mini Craft: Carrots For Mini Easter Bunny Stuffed Animal or Doll
What do Easter Bunnies enjoy eating? Yes, carrots! We have a mini pretend carrot craft here for you to make for a mini bunny stuffed animal or even for your American Girl Doll or Teddy bear. It only take 4 supplies!
Mini Carrots Supplies:
- Crayola Model Magic
- Orange marker
- Green pipe cleaner
How to Make:
- Start by rolling a small amount of model magic into a ball then a flat pancake.
- Color your clay with an orange marker like the picture shown.
- Roll it back into a ball to blend the color together.
- Repeat steps 2-3 about 5 times until you reach a light shade of orange. Note: your clay will NOT become as bright/exact shade of orange as your marker but will be a lighter orange.
- Now roll a tiny amount of orange clay into a small ball.
- Shape that into a carrot!
- Cut your green pipe cleaners into about 1 inch long pieces.
- Stick your tiny pipe cleaners into the top of the carrot. You can use two cut pieces per carrot.
- All done!
Cupcakes and Lace offers unique and original Sewing, 18” Doll & Craft Kits, Patch Kits, Sewing, Crafting, Doll Workshops, Badge Workshops for Girl Scouts and Birthday and Special Event Parties.