How To Make Mini Chairs For Your Mini Stuffed Animals/Dolls
We love crafting miniature items here at Cupcakes and Lace! Here is a fun springtime themed kids craft that you can make for your mini Easter bunnies, stuffed animals or dolls!
We chose to make these little stools for adorable Easter bunny stuffed animals we found at Oriental Trading! They also have several other varieties of bunnies.
All you need is a few supplies and a great imagination to make this fun craft.
- Plastic Easter Egg with removable top/bottom (3 pack from Dollar Tree)
- Hot glue or tacky glue
- 6 cotton balls
- 5 by 5 inch piece of fleece or scrap fabric
How to Make:
- Remove the egg top and bottom so you have two pieces.
- Start by gluing (hot glue with adults help!) the bottom piece to the top. Make sure to do so like the photo!
- Cut your fleece fabric in a piece that is 5 inches by 5 inches.
- Place 6 cotton balls in the center of the fabric.
- Fold over each corner of the fabric to the center to cover the cotton balls.
- Place your fabric (with cotton balls inside) into the clear part of the egg. This is the cushion for your bunny chair.
- Enjoy! Now your bunny or stuffed animal has a cute and comfy chair to relax on.
P.S. This is a great birthday party idea or Easter celebration with the kiddos! You can buy a bunch of assorted eggs from Dollar Tree or Oriental Trading and make different kinds of furniture out of it.