Make Your Own Mini Christmas Teddy Bear Craft
Do you need a fun holiday inspired craft that is fun and easy? Do you like mini size crafts?
C&L Christmas Bear Craft Supplies:
- tacky glue
- 1 jumbo size pom pom (about 2 or 2.5 inches or so…this is for the body)
- 1 slightly smaller pom pom (this is for the head)
- 2 matching size pom poms for bottom paws
- 5 matching size small pom poms for the top paws, ears, and tail
- 1 super tiny size pom pom for the nose
- 2 googly eyes
- tiny piece of yarn, paper, felt or foam for mouth (optional!)
- tiny Santa hat or make your own! (optional!)
C&L Christmas Bear Craft Directions:
- Start by gluing the body to the head. This will be using the jumbo size and the next biggest pom pom.
- Glue the bottom paws on the body.
- Glue the top paws on the body.
- Glue the ears to the head.
- Glue the tail to the back of the body.
- Glue the googly eyes and the mouth
- Have fun playing with your new mini teddy!
Does your child have a passion for crafting mini items? You might enjoy our C&L Mini Magic patch kit! Learn about miniature items, make mini crafts, and eat a mini snack!