18” Doll Craft- Mini Breakfast in Bed- Eggs, Bacon & Pancakes!
Want to make a super cute mini craft for you doll? Well we have just the craft for you!
Make a mini breakfast in bed tray complete with eggs, bacon, pancakes and a glass of orange juice!
C&L Breakfast In Bed Craft Supplies:
- Mini wooden tray (We found ours from the craft store. OR you can use a piece of poster board or foam.)
- Markers or crayons
- OJ supplies are: small communion size cup, straw cut, orange pony beads, yellow foam for lemon slice
- Bacon/Egg platter supplies are: white foam, yellow foam, foam in any color for plate
- Pancakes platter supplies are: clay magic or clay for pancakes, yellow foam for butter and tan foam for syrup
- Book supplies are: paper cut to size of book and stapled
C&L Breakfast in Bed Craft Directions:
- To make the OJ- Put straw in the cup. Put beads in the cup. Put a nice layer of tacky glue on top of orange beads. Cut yellow foam in circle with slit to set on side of cup.
- To make the bacon/egg platter- Cut any color foam to make a circle plate. Cut white and yellow foam to egg shape and glue on plate. Cut red foam for bacon strips and glue on plate.
- To make the Pancake platter-Cut any color foam to make a circle plate. Shape clay magic to look like little flat pancakes. Glue on plate. Cute syrup and butter out of tan and yellow foam.
- To make mini book-Cut strips of paper and then fold in half to foam mini book. Staple together.
- We decided to color our wood breakfast tray. You can always make it out of foam or poster board and paint or color it!
- Now your doll can enjoy a nice morning of breakfast in bed!
If you enjoyed this craft you might like our Mini Magic patch kit (where you can make mini foods, eat mini fun foods, and learn about miniature items!) or our Teddy Bear Picnic Crafting kit (where you craft mini picnic items for a cute little Teddy!).