American Girl Doll Skiis Crafting Project: AG Doll Crafting Project
Here in Northern Virginia, we just had our first snow for the season (even though it is March!) so we are still thinking about these American Girl Doll ski’s!
If you like American Girl Doll crafting projects you will love this! You may a little adult help with cutting them out but it is tons of fun!
- white foam core board
- two thin pieces of elastic (about 4 inches long each)
- scissors or box cutter with adult help
- ruler and pencil
- paint/markers/stickers/craft gems!
- hot glue with adult help
- bamboo skewers and craft foam (2 of them for the poles)
- super thin elastic or elastic jewelry cord for the pole loops (at top of the poles for the doll to hold on to)
Lets Make It!
- Start by having an adult help you measure and cut out the skis using a box cutter (or exacto knife) and foam core board. We made our doll skis about 12 inches long by 2 inches wide.
- Once you have them all cut you guys can hot glue the black elastic pieces on to the bottom of each ski (in the center).
- For the poles-using a bamboo skewer and craft foam you can cut two small circles (out of craft foam) and stick them through each pole close to the bottom. You don’t need to cut a hole for the center because you can just poke them through the sharp part of the bamboo skewer. Cut two small loops for the top of the pools out of the then jewelry elastic. You can tie them to the top and hot glue them so they are secure.
- Now the fun part….decorate those skis! Using paint, markers, craft gems stickers etc!
Cupcakes and Lace offers unique and original Sewing, 18” Doll & Craft Kits, Patch Kits, Sewing, Crafting, Doll Workshops, Badge Workshops for Girl Scouts, Adult Sip & Sew Classes, and Birthday and Special Event Parties.