DIY American Girl Doll Play Food Craft: Spaghetti and Meatballs
Do you love making miniature items for your American Girl Doll or 18” doll? We have just the craft for you and your doll!
- Crayola Model Magic in terra cotta color
- glue (we use tacky glue)
- something for a plate or bowl (we used the little condiment lids (you can find a bag of these at the party store or WalMart)
- mini fork (we used the “fork” appetizers and you can get those in a pack at Party City or online)
- white yarn
- red craft foam or red paper
How to Make It!
- Start by cutting some yarn out. You can cut in a bunch of strips or leave it all in one strand.
- Put some glue on the bottom of your plate and place your spaghetti on top of it.
- Cut out our sauce! Use the red foam to create some spaghetti sauce.
- Glue the red sauce on top of the spaghetti.
- Use the clay magic to create a few small balls of meatballs.
- Glue the meatballs on top of the sauce and spaghetti.
P.S. If you like to make mini items for your 18” doll you will love our 18” Doll Birthday Party Crafting Kit!