DIY Frozen Elsa Princess Castle Craft-Using Dollar Tree Supplies!
Here is a great Disney Frozen Princess Elsa Castle inspired craft to do with your daughter, Girl Scout troop or at birthday party! We made this at one of our recent crafting summer camps!
- Mini White Styrofoam Cooler (found at Dollar Tree for $1….you can probably find at WalMart or similar stores as well)
- Assorted silver glittery craft supplies (we purchased the following from Dollar Tree: sequin tissue paper, clear gems found in floral section, styrfoam balls in package of 4, and glitter pipe cleaners. Also from craft store we bought colored craft rolls, blue/silver shimmery pom poms, card stock paper, assorted ribbons and trimming, and then printed off Frozen pictures we found online)
- recycled boxes (we used shampoo boxes but any assorted sizes and shapes will work!)
- big cardboard box or foam core board for the base (you can get big boxes from Costco or buy a foam core board from Dollar Tree or craft store
- scissors/markers/glue/tape etc.
How to Make
- We gave the girls all the assorted supplies in organized trays and let them use their imagination! The Frozen pictures we found online and downsized them to a Word Document.
- If you want to learn how to make the little Anna and Elsa dolls we have in the photo click here for that tutorial!
P.S. We have tons of fun crafting, sewing, and 18” party kits! Check them out here!