How to Craft Mini Smores For Your American Girl Doll or Teddy Bear
Who loves smores? We do and we bet your 18” doll or favorite stuffed animal does too! Learn how to make mini pretend smores below.
- Tan craft foam or tan felt
- cotton ball or 2 small white pom poms
- brown craft foam or brown felt
- tacky glue
How to Make:
- This is a fun and easy craft to make with your friends! Start by cutting out your graham crackers (tan foam) and chocolate (brown foam). You can really do any size but we made our AG doll sized about 1 inch by 1 inch. We cut two tan pieces and one brown piece.
- Grab your cotton ball (or use two small pom poms like we did) and pull it apart so it is about half of the cotton ball. You can use the whole cotton ball but it is harder to glue and very large!
- Start to glue all your pieces together…kind of like a sandwich! Graham cracker, marshmallow, chocolate and graham cracker. Use two fingers to hold the smores together for a few seconds to let the glue absorb.
- Yum yum! Make tons of smores! Also check out our post here to make a mini firepit for your doll!
Cupcakes and Lace offers unique and original Sewing, 18” Doll & Craft Kits, Patch Kits, Sewing, Crafting, Doll Workshops, Badge Workshops for Girl Scouts and Birthday and Special Event Parties.