Kids Crafts: Mini Teddy Bear Beach Inspired Scene & Mini Grill & Hamburgers
We host a really fun Mini Teddy Bear Beach Crafting party here in Loudoun County Virginia (Aldie) for crafty kiddos! We wanted to share a few DIY posts on how to make some mini beach theme items for your mini stuffed animals.
Hey, this is a great party idea to do at home. You can get these little teddy bears for about $12-$15 for a dozen of them. We get ours from Oriental Trading and Amazon.
See below to make the mini BBQ grill! This can also be made smaller to use for Barbies!
- Mini cup (we found ours at Dollar Tree for 3 for $1!)
- sticky back craft foam (black, orange and red)
- crepe paper or tissue paper in yellow, and red
- Crayola Model Magic in tan or similar color
- tacky glue
- Start by gluing your fire down at the bottom of your cup. Feel free to ball it up, cut it, fringe it…anything goes!
- Cut 5 thin strips with your sticky black foam.
- Cut a few small circles out of the red foam (burger meat) and small triangles out of the orange foam (cheese). Using your Model Magic make a few small hot dogs. (Roll them first into small balls then shape them into a hot dog shape.
- Peel off the back of the black foam and start laying out your strips on the edges of the cup. Start with 3 strips .Then lay two strips on top of the bottom three strips. Similar to a tick tack toe board. Trim off the excess if there is any on the edges.
- Place your cheese burgers (peel off the backs) onto your grill. Enjoy!
Cupcakes and Lace offers unique and original Sewing, 18” Doll & Craft Kits, Patch Kits, Sewing, Crafting, Doll Workshops, Badge Workshops for Girl Scouts, Adult Sip & Sew Classes, and Birthday and Special Event Parties.