Miniature Teddy Bear Beach Surfboard & Camera: Kids Crafts For Stuffed Animals & Barbies
Summer is almost here and why not celebrate by making mini beach themed items for miniature stuffed animals like this cute teddy bear!
Moms, this is a great activity to do as a birthday party or just to beat the summer heat. You can purchase this teddy’s in bulk on Oriental Trading or Amazon.
Hey, if you want to make even more mini teddy beach themed items check out this post too!
Mini Surfboard & Camera Supplies:
- Mini cardstock sheet with cameras on it (we found this for 40 cents at AC Moore in scrapbook paper section)
- craft foam (surfboard) measures about 6 inches by 4 inches
- stickers, gems, markers etc.
- tacky glue or hot glue with adult help
- small piece of yarn (about 5 inches long)
Lets Make It:
- This paper was awesome so we only had to cute a square outline and it was the perfect size for these 5 inch teddy bears! Feel free to use blank paper for the kids and have them color a camera on!
- With tacky glue or hot glue (only with an adult!) glue on the piece of yarn to the back of the camera paper to create the neck strap.
- For the surfboard you can make a pattern out of cardboard ahead of time and have the kids then use that to trace onto the foam.
- Embellish with craft gems, stickers and markers!
- Added crafting: grab a cardboard box from Costco or an old shoe box and make a beach scene with blue paper or paint and shells!
Cupcakes and Lace offers unique and original Sewing, 18” Doll & Craft Kits, Patch Kits, Sewing, Crafting, Doll Workshops, Badge Workshops for Girl Scouts, Adult Sip & Sew Classes, and Birthday and Special Event Parties.