AG Doll Play Food Craft: Spaghetti & Meatballs For Your American Girl Doll
In one of our recent American Girl Doll Crafting classes in Aldie, Virginia we taught the girls how to make mini Italian themed foods! One big hit was this mini bowl of spaghetti and meatballs. We wanted to share how to make one at home for your doll.
- Crayola Model Magic Clay (found at craft store in Crayola section-we used a tan color)
- Red felt (small piece) or use red craft foam or red paper
- small bowl (got these at Party City in Appetizer section)
- white yarn
- tacky glue
- small fork (appetizer forks at Party City)
Lets Make It!
- Start by cutting out your sauce with the red felt.
- Next make your meatballs by rolling the clay into 3 small balls.
- Now glue the bottom and the sides of your bowl.
- Place your spaghetti (yarn) inside and push down with your finger for a few seconds.
- Now glue your sauce first, then your meatballs.
- Add a fork and voila!
Cupcakes and Lace offers unique and original Sewing, 18” Doll & Craft Kits, Patch Kits, Sewing, Crafting, Doll Workshops, Badge Workshops for Girl Scouts, Adult Sip & Sew Classes, and Birthday and Special Event Parties.