American Girl Doll Mini Italian Gelato Ice Cream Craft
Who does love sweets?! We sure love Italian gelato! Want to make a pretend sized one for your American Girl doll or teddy bear? Check out the tutorial right here!
- green, red and white Crayola Model Magic
- Mini clear cup (you can use communion cups, or Dollar Tree and Party City sell small shot glass cups)
- tacky glue
- one small red bead or red pom pom
How to Make:
- You can purchase the Crayola Model Magic at the craft store and sometimes WalMart.
- Start by forming 3 small balls of clay about 1 inch thick.
- Place each ball (one at at time) into the cup stacking them on top of one another and gently pushing down like shown.
- Next roll them into skinny tubes as shown.
- Now gently place them together in a row of three tubes touching.
- Start to roll this big tube into a spiral shape. Once you have the desired spiral shape place this on top of the ice cream scoops that are already inside the cup.
- Glue your cherry on top! Yummy, enjoy!
P.S. Did you like this craft? You would really enjoy our 18” Doll Party Crafting Kit!
Cupcakes and Lace offers unique and original Sewing, 18” Doll & Craft Kits, Patch Kits, Sewing, Crafting, Doll Workshops, Badge Workshops for Girl Scouts, Adult Sip & Sew Classes, and Birthday and Special Event Parties.