Craft Frozen Anna & Elsa Clothespin Dolls
- 2 mini sized flat clothespins (can purchase in a big bag at craft store)
- very small assorted sized fabric swatches/scraps (we used anything blue or shiny for Elsa and the magenta felt mixed with the metallic blue for Anna)
- orange and yellow yarn for hair
- metallic pipe cleaner
- 2 tiny bows
- hot glue or tacky glue
- markers if wanted for drawing on face and shoes
How to Make:
- Start with one doll at a time. Cut the fabric to the desired size (you can lay you clothespin down on the fabric to help you measure the size you think you may need). We did the dresses first by wrapping a tiny piece of fabric all the way around the clothespin then gluing. Then we cut and glue the capes.
- Make the hair out of the yarn!
- Decorate! Use little bow or trimmings to decorate the dolls.
- Let them dry for at least 30 minutes if using tacky glue.
- Now time to play with them!