DIY American Girl Doll/Teddy Bear Craft: Mini Winter Inspired Ice Cream Cone
Check out the instructions below to make one for your own doll or favorite friend!
C&L Winter Wonderland Ice Cream Cone Supplies:
- tacky glue (or any strong glue will work)
- mini ice cream cone shape (we bought ours in a bulk pack right here…but you can use or make an ice cream cone shape out of paper)
- 3-5 pom poms (we use shades of blue for a winter theme!)
- sequins and or craft gems
- Start by putting a small amount of glue inside of the ice cream cone (towards the bottom).
- Choose one pom pom and place it at the bottom of the cone on top of the glue dot.
- Put glue on top of that pom pom and repeat these steps for all 3-5 pom poms. We put 3 in the cone and then placed the last two next to each other at the top!
- Now time to glue your sprinkles (gems and sequins) on top of your ice cream scoops.
- Let it dry for a short time and then have an ice cream social with your dolls!
P.S. This would make a great Girl Scout SWAP if you hot glue a pin to the back!