DIY American Girl Doll/Teddy Bear Craft: Mini Winter Inspired Ice Cream Cone
This American Girl 18” Doll (or perfect size for your teddy bear or stuffed animals!) DIY craft is super easy and really cute!
Check out the instructions below to make one for your own doll or favorite friend!
C&L Winter Wonderland Ice Cream Cone Supplies:
- tacky glue (or any strong glue will work)
- mini ice cream cone shape (we bought ours in a bulk pack right here…but you can use or make an ice cream cone shape out of paper)
- 3-5 pom poms (we use shades of blue for a winter theme!)
- sequins and or craft gems
- Start by putting a small amount of glue inside of the ice cream cone (towards the bottom).
- Choose one pom pom and place it at the bottom of the cone on top of the glue dot.
- Put glue on top of that pom pom and repeat these steps for all 3-5 pom poms. We put 3 in the cone and then placed the last two next to each other at the top!
- Now time to glue your sprinkles (gems and sequins) on top of your ice cream scoops.
- Let it dry for a short time and then have an ice cream social with your dolls!
P.S. This would make a great Girl Scout SWAP if you hot glue a pin to the back!
Cupcakes and Lace offers unique and original Sewing, 18” Doll & Craft Kits, Patch Kits, Sewing, Crafting, Doll Workshops, Badge Workshops for Girl Scouts and Birthday and Special Event Parties.