Miniature Birthday Party Cake Craft!
This little cake is pretend and can be played with over and over again! It is the perfect 18” doll size, Build A Bear Size or just about any stuffed animal. See below to make one for yourself or use this activity at your daughters next birthday party.
- One mini white cup (this are actually labeled as ‘nut cups’ in the craft store in a package of about 30 or so…you can also purchase them at the Dollar Tree when available)
- one birthday candle
- sequins (or mini stickers)
- circle shaped paper slightly larger than the cake (or purchase a pack of the mini sized doily’s from the craft store)
- markers or crayons
- glue (tacky glue works best)
Lets Craft It!
- Adults can pre poke holes in the center of the white cup. We just use a pencil or pen to gently poke a hole.
- Start by coloring your cake!
- Put your candle in the hole. It is easier to put it through from the inside.
- Glue around the bottom edge of the cake (just around the rim).
- Next place the cake on the paper or doily.
- Now glue on some sequins (aka “sprinkles”) on top of your cake!
- Yay! Your all done! How cute is that?!