DIY Smores Pops: Camping Activity or Fun Way to Beat the Summer Heat!
Check out the instructions below to make at your Girl Scout encampment, at home with the kiddos, or at a birthday party.
- Graham crackers
- Chocolate chips
- Lollipop sticks or sturdy paper straws
- Microwave safe bowl (or use oven for melting the chocolate chips)
- Big bowl for graham cracker crushing
How to Make:
- Start by crushing up those graham crackers! We gave the girls a big bowl and some potatoe mashers to make them into crumbs.
- Put the marshmallows on the sticks. We put two on each.
- Melt the chocolate chips.
- Dip the marshmallows into the chocolate.
- Now dip the chocolate marshmallows into the graham crackers.
- Let sit for a few minutes to harden or eat right away! Enjoy!