Kids DIY Emoji Necklace Craft
The Emoji craze seems to never go out of style these days! Here at Cupcakes and Lace in Northern Virginia, we recently crafted up fun Emoji pendant necklaces at a Jeweler Junior Girl Scout Badge Crafting Class.
Check out the supplies and directions below to make your own.
- Beads (we loved these fun polka dot wooden beads from Michaels)
- Jewelry string (we used the rainbow string from Michaels)
- pom poms (optional)
- Emoji pendants (we purchased these in big pack from Amazon…you can also make your own Emoji pendant with craft form and a hole punch for the string to go through)
- Start by cutting your string to the desired length.
- If you are using these exact Emoji pendants from Amazon you will need a jewelry pliers to cut and pull off the black plastic and tiny metal circle that connects to the little hole at the top.
- String on your Emoji.
- String on your beads.
- Hot glue (or if you know how to show the kids to hand sew) attach the pom poms in desired spot on the string.