Kids Recycled Box Craft: American Girl Doll Grace’s Parisian Bakery
Do you love crafting mini items for your American Girl Doll? Love Grace? We have some awesome inspiration to get you started on making a Grace themed Paris bakery stand for your 18” doll!
You just need a box that has an open back so it looks like a bakery stand, a good imagination, some creativity and assorted craft supplies! Use duck tape or paint to cover the box. Embellish with stickers, gems and more! Make mini bakery foods like: french bread, crepes, macaroons, candy, cakes, french fries, drinks and more!
- recycled tide/laundry box (can get this for free at Costco/BJ’s etc.)
- duck tape or parents can pre-spray paint the box)
- stickers, gems, paper etc.
- scissors, tacky glue, markers etc.
- assorted craft materials
- assorted mini plastic cups, forks etc. (can get these at Dollar Tree, Party City etc. in appetizer section)
- Crayola Model Magic (makes great french bread and rolls!)
Cupcakes and Lace offers unique and original Sewing, 18” Doll & Craft Kits, Patch Kits, Sewing, Crafting, Doll Workshops, Badge Workshops for Girl Scouts, Adult Sip & Sew Classes, and Birthday and Special Event Parties.