18” American Girl Doll Mini Disney Frozen Icy Drink-Tutorial!
Here is a fun and inexpensive kids craft to celebrate the Disney Frozen movie!
Hey, you can make this for your 18” doll, American Girl doll, Build a bear or any stuffed animal! This would be a super fun Frozen birthday party activity! Check out the tutorial below.
You will need:
- small handful of pony or pearler beads (we used two shades of blue to go with our frozen icy theme!)
- mini cup (we used communion cups you can buy in bulk packs online OR buy mini shot glass clear plastic cups from the party store…they are slightly bit larger though!)
- straw cut to a few inches long (we used a coffee stirrer cut shorter-as they are skinnier)
- clear tacky glue
- scissors to cut the straw
How to Make:
- Cut the straw smaller! About 2-3 inches long.
- Put the straw in the cup.
- Fill the cup with beads about 2/3 of the way full…so leave a little room at the top of the cup for the “sprinkles” (sequins!).
- Put some sequins on top of the beads.
- Put a layer of tacky glue covering the whole top of the beads/sequins. Give it some time to dry!
- All done and yummy! Elsa and Anna will be so happy!
P.S. Hey! Did you enjoy this miniature craft? We have a super fun 18” Doll Birthday Party Crafting Kit you might enjoy! Craft tons of mini items for your 18” doll or teddy bear. Check it out here.
Cupcakes and Lace offers unique and original Sewing and Craft Kits, 18” Doll Birthday Party Craft Kits, Patch Kits, Sewing, Crafting, Doll Workshops, Badge Workshops for Girl Scouts and Birthday and Special Event Parties.