American Girl Doll Craft: Make A Beach Lounge Chair For Your 18” Doll
- big box! We used a cucumber or pepper sized Costco box. Anything that is at least 18” long will work
- Duck tape or just paper to cover the sides
- stickers, gems, or paper cut outs (we printed a sheet of fruit clip art to cut and glue on the sides)
- piece of fabric for the top/beach towel (we used some terry cloth fabric from the fabric store)
- tacky glue
- We duck taped around the sides of the box then embellished with the fruit clip art, and stickers and painted!
- You can also just paint designs on the sides and the top if you don’t have duck tape.
- We hot glued (with adult help!) these recycled ribbon spools on the bottom to create the wheels.
- Lay out your doll beach towel and enjoy the summer heat!
P.S. Don’t have an 18” doll? Use this craft for your stuffed animals!