Compilation Of American Girl Doll DIY Kids Crafts: Play Food, Furniture, Accessories & More For 18” Doll
We are always coming up with American Girl Doll crafting ideas so we decided to compile a bunch of our favorite projects into one post!
- Doll Tent: Summer is the perfect time for your doll to go camping with you. Learn how to make this doll tent with just a few supplies and a cardboard box!
- Doll Beach Lounge Chair: Oh so fun! Another great recycled craft for summer.
- Doll Elsa Cape & Wand: For all the Disney lovers here is a great Frozen inspired outfit to make for your doll.
- Doll Ice Cream Cone: Yummy! Make this cute little treat for your 18” doll!
- Doll Smores: Make this to go with your doll tent!
Hey you would also love our doll crafting videos here! On that page you will learn how to make doll pancakes and doll lollipops!
P.S. Don’t forget to check out our 18” Doll Crafting Birthday Party Crafting Kit available right here!
Cupcakes and Lace offers unique and original Sewing, 18” Doll & Craft Kits, Patch Kits, Sewing, Crafting, Doll Workshops, Badge Workshops for Girl Scouts and Birthday and Special Event Parties.