St. Patrick’s Day Kids Craft: Mini Green Drink: Girl Scout SWAP Idea Too!
St. Patty’s Day is coming up and we have a very fun craft for you to make! This miniature green pretend drink is perfect size for your American Girl Doll. It also doubles as a fun SWAP idea. Hot glue a safety pin on it and you are good to go!
- small cup (these clear cups are communion cups and you can get them in bulk on Amazon…also Party City carries slightly bigger shot glass size cups)
- tacky glue
- small piece of green craft foam
- one small gem
- handful of green pony beads
- 3 heart shaped beads for the clover top
- Start by putting your straw in the cup first. Then fill up your cup with beads. Be sure to leave a little room on top for the clover design.
- Now put a layer of glue over the whole top of the beads. Make sure to get around the edge of the cup too!
- Using the green craft foam cut out your lime wedge (cut a circle then make a small slit on one side)and small half inch sliver for the clover stem.
- Next make a clover design on top of the glue by using 3 heart shaped beads.
- Place your lime wedge on the edge of the cup and your clover stem on your clover.
- Glue a green gem on your straw for some added bling!
Cupcakes and Lace offers unique and original Sewing, 18” Doll & Craft Kits, Patch Kits, Sewing, Crafting, Doll Workshops, Badge Workshops for Girl Scouts, Adult Sip & Sew Classes, and Birthday and Special Event Parties.