DIY Easy Kids Craft-Make Your Own Mini Bed For Teddy Bear
In one of our recent Cupcakes and Lace camps in Northern Virginia, we made tons of mini items and furniture for the cutest little teddy bear! This is a great birthday party craft idea, Girl Scout project to do as a troop, summer camp activity or rainy day craft!
We have the perfect DIY teddy craft just for you!
Teddy Bed Supplies:
- 2 Sponges (we found these in a big pack at Dollar Tree)
- 4 Popsicle sticks
- Scrap of fleece or fabric
- Tacky Glue (or glue gun with help from an adult)
Teddy Bed Directions:
- Glue both sponges together on one of the longer sides.
- Glue a Popsicle stick to each corner of the “mattress” (sponge!)
- Cut out a scrap piece of fabric to be a pillow and blanket…you can always use paper if you don’t have fabric!
- If wanted glue on the pillow and blanket so it wont fall off!
- Now tuck Teddy in Bed!
P.S. Hey! Want to make more items for your Teddy? Check out our Teddy Bear Picnic Crafting Kit and bring Teddy on a adventure in the woods!