DIY Mini Pretend St. Patrick’s Day Ice Cream Sundae: AG Doll or Build A Bear Size!
We have a fun mini craft project for you to make for your American Girl Doll, Build A Bear or any stuffed animal!
- Mini cup (these are communion cups and you can purchase them at a Catholic shop or on Amazon)
- pom poms (we used a few green sparkly pom poms and some regular pom poms)
- tacky glue
- one red pony bead
How to Make It!
- Start by putting a dot of glue on the bottom of the cup.
- Place your first pom pom on top of the glue.
- Put another dot of glue on that bottom pom pom.
- Place another pom pom on top of that.
- Repeat that with another 1-2 pom poms depending on the size.
- Using 1-3 tiny pom poms glue those on the very top.
- Glue one red bead (for your cherry).
P.S. This would make a great birthday party craft!