DIY Painted Bead Necklace: Girl Scout Junior Jeweler Badge Project & Brownie Painting Badge Idea
Are you a Junior Girl Scout troop working on your Jeweler Badge? A Brownie troop working on the Painting badge?
This project would be great to use for either badge! Also if you have a multi level of Brownie to Cadettes it would be great for all of those levels! Grab some paint, jewelry string and wooden beads and enjoy!
- Wooden beads (you can find a pack of these in the wood section at Michaels)
- acrylic paint and paintbrush
- jewelry string
- painters tape
- paper plate or something for your beads to dry on
How to Make:
- Start by taking your painters tape and taping your beads-covering only half of the bead.
- Tape all of your beads BEFORE starting to paint. It will be much easier this way!
- Paint your beads any desired colors! We used one bigger beads and four smaller beads (2 smaller on each side of the bigger bead).
- Let your beads dry for a while. At least 3o minutes. Once completely dry peel off the painters tape.
- String your beads on your jewelry string and voila!
Cupcakes and Lace offers unique and original Sewing, 18” Doll & Craft Kits, Patch Kits, Sewing, Crafting, Doll Workshops, Badge Workshops for Girl Scouts, Adult Sip & Sew Classes, and Birthday and Special Event Parties.