DIY American Girl Doll Pretend Food Craft: Mini Holiday Turkey Mashed Potatoes Meal
The holidays are less than a month away and we have a super fun American Girl Doll craft that you will love to make!
See below to learn how to craft a mini sized Holiday turkey meal! You can make this for your 18” doll, stuffed animals, or just for fun!
What you need:
- Crayola Model Magic in terracotta color or similar color
- tacky glue
- 2 cotton balls
- small piece of orange craft foam or orange construction paper
- small piece of card stock or craft foam in any color (for platter) or something similar
- one white pipe cleaner
How to Make:
- Start by rolling your clay into three balls. You want this to look like a turkey so make sure one of the balls is larger and the other two (legs) are the same size. We made an egg like shape for the bigger part of the turkey then two ovals for the legs. Go ahead and stick the legs on the side of the body. You don’t even need glue for this step.
- Cut your pipe cleaner to about two one inch pieces. Next stick those into the two legs.
- Next cut up your orange foam into tiny squares to create little carrots.
- Use a cup or something circular to trace and cut out your platter.
- Now you can glue your food to the platter.
- Yummy and so cute for your doll!
Cupcakes and Lace offers unique and original Sewing, 18” Doll & Craft Kits, Patch Kits, Sewing, Crafting, Doll Workshops, Badge Workshops for Girl Scouts, Adult Sip & Sew Classes, and Birthday and Special Event Parties.