How to Make A Mini Recycled Doll From Thread Spools!
C&L Thread Spool Doll Supplies:
- Empty Thread Spools! (Any size or color! You can even buy wooden thread spools from the craft store if you don’t have any.)
- Fabric or paper scraps
- Yarn/ribbon/buttons/pipe cleaners/any embellishments
- Round wooden beads or round wooden circles (we bought the ones with the faces already drawn on…usually in the wood or doll section of the craft store)
- Tacky glue (or hot glue with adult help)
How to Make:
- Start by gluing the head (wooden circle beads) onto the thread spools.
- Decorate! You can use yarn and make hair! Pipe cleaners or ribbon for arms and a belt! Use fabric or paper scraps to create a dress or outfit. Hot glue works the best but tacky glue will work just fine. Be creative!
- Create a whole family of thread spool dolls! =)