How to Make A Miniature Bed For A Cute Stuffed Animal!
This is a fun and easy kids craft to make for your little stuffed animals!
It only take a few supplies. We made it for a cute Spring Bunny but you can make it for any 3-6 inch stuffed animal! This is a pretty fast craft that would be simple enough to do with a large group of girls. Check out the tutorial below.
You will need:
- 4 Popsicle sticks
- sponge (We found these cool metallic sponges in a 2 pack at the Dollar Tree. They also have non metallic multi colored sponges in a pack of 10 at the Dollar Tree. Or you can get them at WalMart or grocery store.)
- fabric scraps (we used fleece!)
- hot glue with adult help or tacky glue (duck tape may work too!)
How to make it:
- With adult help use the glue gun to attach the 4 Popsicle sticks to each end of the sponge. Tacky glue will work too but you have to be patient and let the glue dry. You can always try duck tape too. Feel free to decorate the Popsicle sticks with stickers, markers and gems!
- Cut your blanket and pillow out of scrap fabric.
- You can glue down the blanket and/or pillow or just set it on the mattress (sponge!).
- Lay your mini stuffed animal in bed!
Cupcakes and Lace offers unique and original Sewing, 18” Doll & Craft Kits, Patch Kits, Sewing, Crafting, Doll Workshops, Badge Workshops for Girl Scouts and Birthday and Special Event Parties.