Make Your Own Unicorn Treat: Homemade Unicorn Bark Party Idea
We love unicorns and we REALLY love this unicorn bark. I mean how pretty is this! Make this at your next birthday party!
- 3 melting chocolate packets (you can buy this easy melting chocolate or grab some white chocolate chips)
- food coloring
- fruit loops or any fun topping!
- baking sheet preferable with sides
- Follow directions on back of melting chocolate package.
- Use the food coloring to color your chocolate. Use three different bowls and pre color them before the next step.
- Use big spoonfuls to put the different color chocolate onto the empty baking sheet. Make sure to mix it up so there are not to many spoonfuls of the SAME color next to each other.
- Using the back end of a spoon start to swirl! It is best not to pick up your spoon until you have down the whole baking sheet. With a spiraling motion go to one end up the pan and then back and forth until you have down all the chocolate.
- Put the sprinkles and fruit loops on top before it starts to harden.
- Place in freezer for at least an hour or so. Once very hard you can gently bang the baking sheet on table surface to break up the bark. Enjoy!
Cupcakes and Lace offers unique and original Sewing, 18” Doll & Craft Kits, Patch Kits, Sewing, Crafting, Doll Workshops, Badge Workshops for Girl Scouts, Adult Sip & Sew Classes, and Birthday and Special Event Parties.