Minion Inspired Kids Jewelry Craft: Jeweler Junior Badge Idea
We have a super fun Minion inspired kids jewelry craft that you can make with your friends or use it to work towards your Jeweler Junior badge!
- blue pony beads
- yellow pony beads
- thin elastic jewelry string
- bottle cap (with holes drilled on the side-can find these at the craft store)
- large googley eye (or a large circle wooden ring you can glue the eye on top of that instead)
- glue gun or tacky glue (with adult help)
Minion Eye Necklace Directions:
- Start by cutting your jewelry string to the desired length. Make sure to leave some room to knot it together when you are done!
- First using adult help with the glue gun glue your googley eye to your bottle cap or wooden ring.
- Next start to string your beads on your string…on both sides of your bottle cap.
- When you are all done with your design tie your knot and enjoy!
P.S. If you are working on your Jeweler Junior Badge check out our blog posts because we have tons of past post on how make different types of jewelry and even a jewelry hanger!
Cupcakes and Lace offers unique and original Sewing, 18” Doll & Craft Kits, Patch Kits, Sewing, Crafting, Doll Workshops, Badge Workshops for Girl Scouts, Adult Sip & Sew Classes, and Birthday and Special Event Parties.