DIY Kids Minion Chocolate Treats! Kids Minion Birthday Party Idea!
Inspired by one of our recent kids sewing & crafting classes in Northern Virginia we whipped up some yummy (and adorable!) minion chocolate treats!
We wanted to share the idea with you. See below to make some at your house, for a minion party or at your next Girl Scout meeting!
What you will need:
- Wilton Chocolate Melts (yellow and blue)
- edible googley eyes
- Minion candy (see picture below-found at Michaels, AC Moore or JoAnns)
- Waffle square shaped pretelzs (you could use circle instead)
- microwave safe bowl
- paper plates
Lets Make It!
- Start by laying out some bowls of pretzels, minion candy, and edible googley eyes. If you are doing this with a few kids it is easier to lay everything out in separate bowls. Then have paper plates for them to make their own treats.
- Melt the Wilton Candy Melts according to the instructions on the back of the package.
- Using a regular size spoon put small spoonful of chocolate melts on each pretzel.
- Before it melts make sure to put either a googley eye or a Minion candy on each pretzel/chocolate.
- We put ours in the fridge for 30 minutes. Enjoy!
Cupcakes and Lace offers unique and original Sewing, 18” Doll & Craft Kits, Patch Kits, Sewing, Crafting, Doll Workshops, Badge Workshops for Girl Scouts, Adult Sip & Sew Classes, and Birthday and Special Event Parties.