Girl Scout Brownie Bugs Badge Idea-DIY Tutorial Cute Caterpillar Kids Craft
Hey GS leaders! Here are some fun craft ideas to work towards your Brownie Girl Scout Bugs Badge.
We came up with this colorful and fun caterpillar craft idea!
You will need: (this is for one girl)
- 8 big size pom poms (OR you can always make a mini version of this and buy the bulk regular size pom poms)
- 1-2 pipe cleaners
- 2 googley eyes
- tacky glue
- Cut the pipe cleaners to create the legs and antennae.
- Glue all of the 8 pom poms together.
- Glue on the eyes.
- Glue on the legs. The girls may need a little help with this. I would suggest pressing the legs on the pom pom with your fingers for a few seconds. Another option is to hot glue legs on for the girls.
- Glue on the antennae.
- Have the girls cut/color a big leaf out of green construction paper. This can be the new fuzzy guys landing pad!
- Enjoy your new fuzzy creature!
Cupcakes and Lace offers unique and original Patch Kits, Sewing & Craft Kits, Sewing, Crafting, Doll Workshops, Badge Workshops for Girl Scouts and Birthday and Special Event Parties.
Topics: 18'' doll accessory workshop northern virginia, 18'' doll clothes, 18'' doll crafts, 18'' dolls, 18"doll crafting workshops, ag doll parties, american girl doll, american girl doll craft ideas, birthday parties, blogger, brownie, butterfly, camps, chantilly, classes, craft, craft kits, craft kits for girls, craft kits for kids, crafting, crafting for young girls, crafting gifts for kids, crafting kit, crafting kits for kids, crafts for kids, crafty, crafty kids, Cupcakes and Lace, dc, DIY, diy tutorial, doll kits, dolls, fairfax county, fun patches, girl scout, Girl scout crafts, girl scout leaders, girl scout projects, girl scouts, girls crafts, gs, gs crafts, gs swaps, GSCNC, junior, kids, kids craft kits, kids crafting, kids crafts, kit, loudoun county, md, mini, mini craft ideas, mini crafting, mini crafts, mini magic patch kit, nj, northern virginia, northern virginia girl scout workshops, northern virginia kids crafting class, parties, patch programs, patches, prairie, scotch plains, scouting patch kits, sew, sew kit, sewing, sewing for kids, sewing ideas for kids, sewing kits, sewing kits for kids, sewing parties, swaps, teddy bear, Teddy Bear Picnic craft kit, teddy crafts, va, westfield, workshops
Categories: Crafting, Girl Scout, Girl Scout Workshops
Posted September 12th, 2013 by Sarah