Little House on the Prairie Mini Covered Wagon Craft For Kids: Prairie Fun Patch Kit For Girl Scouts
If you would like your troop to earn this fun patch you can get them right here! You don’t have to be in our local area to enjoy our craft kits.
Also if you like Little House on the Prairie or enjoy the pioneer times why not make this cute covered wagon craft!
- small wooden tray (this one is from Michaels in the wood section and measures about 6 inches long by 3 inches wide…you can also use a box or anything similar to what we used)
- 4 plastic bottle caps (these are from milk cartons!)
- white card stock paper (ours measures about 5.5 inches long by 7.5 inches wide)
- glue gun with adult help or duck tape
- markers or paint
Lets Make It!
- Start by cutting out your white card stock paper to about 5.5 by 7.5. This measurement may vary depending on what size wood piece you have.
- Using glue gun with adult help or duck tape attach the white piece of paper (this is the top of your covered wagon) to the two long sides of your wood piece.
- Glue on your wheels to the side of your wagon (use the bottle caps for the wheels)
- Using stickers, markers, paint, etc. decorate your wagon!
P.S. Why not make some clothespin dolls for your covered wagon! Use round clothespins, fabric scraps, yarn and markers!
Cupcakes and Lace offers unique and original Sewing, 18” Doll & Craft Kits, Patch Kits, Sewing, Crafting, Doll Workshops, Badge Workshops for Girl Scouts, Adult Sip & Sew Classes, and Birthday and Special Event Parties.