Snow White Disney Villain Evil Queen Red Apple Treat Snack: Birthday Party Activity
We have a really fun Disney Villain themed birthday idea! Its edible too! Learn how to make the Evil Queen/Witch red apple treats!
- jumbo marshmallows
- red icing (we just used food coloring to die vanilla icing
- small pretzel sticks
- green icing gel
- red sprinkles
- cardboard straws or lollipop sticks
- Start by putting the straws into the bottom of the marshmallows.
- After you dye the icing start to ice the marshmallows.
- Roll the marshmallows into the red sprinkles. Make sure to coat the top too!
- Cut the pretzels in half and stick a piece on top (this is your apple stem!)
- Now using the green gel pen draw the apple leaf near the stem.
Cupcakes and Lace offers unique and original Sewing, 18” Doll & Craft Kits, Patch Kits, Sewing, Crafting, Doll Workshops, Badge Workshops for Girl Scouts, Adult Sip & Sew Classes, and Birthday and Special Event Parties.