DIY Snowman Craft-Made From $1 Store Materials!
Want to beat the winter blues with a super fun DIY snowman craft? We have a very inexpensive dollar store craft that any kid would love.
- 3 different size styrofoam balls (you can find these at Dollar Tree or craft store)
- about 5inch by 5inch styrofoam square or circle piece (sold at Dollar Tree or craft store)
- wooden skewer (Dollar Tree or grocery store)
- snowman decorating materials-googley eyes, craft foam, pipe cleaners, fleece and fabric scraps, Pom poms etc.
- tacky glue or glue gun
1. With adult help put the wooden skewer through through the middle of the three styrofoam balls. Make sure to put them in the correct order for sizing: head, middle and bottom. You may need to cut the skewer a little shorter.
2. Use tacky glue or hot glue gun with adult help to glue the snowman to the styrofoam square/circle base.
3. Use your imagination to decorate and embellish then snowman!
Cupcakes and Lace offers unique and original Sewing and Craft Kits, Patch Kits, Sewing, Crafting, Doll Workshops, Badge Workshops for Girl Scouts and Birthday and Special Event Parties.