DIY American Girl Doll Craft Project: Mini Tropical Drink
We have a really fun and inexpensive American Girl Doll pretend food crafting project for you in this article!
Check out the directions below to make one for your own doll or stuffed animal!
- Mini cup (we bought these online they are communion cups but you can also use any mini size clear cup)
- Clear tacky glue
- straw (regular size or mini drink stirrer)
- pony beads
- small piece of green foam for lime wedge
How to Make:
- Start by cutting your straw so it is slightly taller than the cup.
- Stick your straw inside the cup.
- Now put your beads inside the cup.
- Put a layer of clear tacky glue to cover the TOP surface of the beads. You don’t need glue on the bottom of cup. Just a layer on top once you put your straw and beads in the cup.
- Next cut a small circle out of your green foam (for the lime wedge).
- Cut a tiny slit on the circle lime wedge so it can sit on the edge of your cup.
- Your all done! Enjoy!
P.S. If you loved this you will enjoy our 18” Doll Party Crafting Kit here!
Cupcakes and Lace offers unique and original Sewing, 18” Doll & Craft Kits, Patch Kits, Sewing, Crafting, Doll Workshops, Badge Workshops for Girl Scouts, Adult Sip & Sew Classes, and Birthday and Special Event Parties.