DIY American Girl Doll Craft Project: Mini Tropical Drink
- Mini cup (we bought these online they are communion cups but you can also use any mini size clear cup)
- Clear tacky glue
- straw (regular size or mini drink stirrer)
- pony beads
- small piece of green foam for lime wedge
How to Make:
- Start by cutting your straw so it is slightly taller than the cup.
- Stick your straw inside the cup.
- Now put your beads inside the cup.
- Put a layer of clear tacky glue to cover the TOP surface of the beads. You don’t need glue on the bottom of cup. Just a layer on top once you put your straw and beads in the cup.
- Next cut a small circle out of your green foam (for the lime wedge).
- Cut a tiny slit on the circle lime wedge so it can sit on the edge of your cup.
- Your all done! Enjoy!
Cupcakes and Lace offers unique and original Sewing, 18” Doll & Craft Kits, Patch Kits, Sewing, Crafting, Doll Workshops, Badge Workshops for Girl Scouts, Adult Sip & Sew Classes, and Birthday and Special Event Parties.