Mini Mad Hatter Tea Party Hat: Alice In Wonderland Tea Party Craft Idea
A very merry unbirthday to you! This mad hatter miniature version is such a cute idea for an Alice and Wonderland themed birthday or tea party!
You can make this craft for your American Girl Doll, Build A Bear Teddy, or yourself!
- one small top hat (we bought these for about $1.50 from JoAnn Fabrics. They also have them at ACMoore craft store
- tacky glue or hot glue with adult help
- one small piece of craft foam
How to Make:
- Start by making your little mad hatter 10/6 tag.
- Pick out a few feathers!
- Hot glue your feathers onto your hat then glue your tag on top of your feathers.
- Quick and fun craft that would be a great party craft/favor for a whimsical tea party!
Cupcakes and Lace offers unique and original Sewing, 18” Doll & Craft Kits, Patch Kits, Sewing, Crafting, Doll Workshops, Badge Workshops for Girl Scouts and Birthday and Special Event Parties.