DIY AG Doll Craft: Disney Little Mermaid Ariel Shell Bikini Top Outfit Part 2
Lets make part two of the American Girl Doll Disney Ariel Little Mermaid inspired outfit!
- two sea shells (you can get them at the beach or buy them from Dollar Tree or craft store)
- purple paint (we used one shimmery purple on top of the solid purple)
- hot glue gun (with adult help)
- one pipe cleaner
- TO MAKE THE FIN CLICK HERE
How to Make:
- Start by painting your two shells with the purple paint. Wait for it to dry.
- Next cut a 1.5 inch piece off of your pipe cleaner.
- Now cut your pipe cleaner in half
- Hot glue your short pipe cleaner piece to the back of both your shells as soon in the pictures.
- Next hot glue one long piece of pipe cleaner to the side of one shell. Repeat with the other shell.
- Tie it around your doll. Be sure not to twist to tight or you wont be able to take it off without having to cut it!
Cupcakes and Lace offers unique and original Sewing, 18” Doll & Craft Kits, Patch Kits, Sewing, Crafting, Doll Workshops, Badge Workshops for Girl Scouts and Birthday and Special Event Parties.