DIY AG Doll Craft: Disney Little Mermaid Ariel Shell Bikini Top Outfit Part 2
- two sea shells (you can get them at the beach or buy them from Dollar Tree or craft store)
- purple paint (we used one shimmery purple on top of the solid purple)
- hot glue gun (with adult help)
- one pipe cleaner
- TO MAKE THE FIN CLICK HERE
How to Make:
- Start by painting your two shells with the purple paint. Wait for it to dry.
- Next cut a 1.5 inch piece off of your pipe cleaner.
- Now cut your pipe cleaner in half
- Hot glue your short pipe cleaner piece to the back of both your shells as soon in the pictures.
- Next hot glue one long piece of pipe cleaner to the side of one shell. Repeat with the other shell.
- Tie it around your doll. Be sure not to twist to tight or you wont be able to take it off without having to cut it!