How to Make Earmuffs For Your 18” Doll!
At one of our recent 18” doll accessory crafting classes in Northern Virginia, we taught the girls how to make warm earmuffs for their doll!
Want to make one for your doll? Check out the directions below!
Cupcakes and Lace 18” Doll Earmuff Supplies:
- Craft Foam
- 2 Giant Pom Poms
- one jumbo fuzzy pipe cleaner (found at Dollar Tree or craft store)
- glue gun (with adult help!)
- Cut one jumbo pipe cleaner in half. (You will only need a half a pipe cleaner to make one earmuff.)
- Create a big curve ‘C’ shape with the jumbo pipe cleaner…you can make it a slight ‘U’ shape if you rather and it will fit on the dolls head better.
- Cut two big circles out of craft foam…about 2 inches in diameter…roughly same size as the big pom pom!
- With adult help hot glue the craft foam to both ends of the pipe cleaner.
- With adult help hot glue a jumbo pom pom on top of the craft foam…on both ends of the pipe cleaner.
- Try it on your doll! Now she is warm and cozy for Winter fun!